Thursday, April 16, 2009
love, love, love
I am so utterly and undeniable in love. I absolutely love him. I've never felt this way about another human being ever. I've always gotten bored with boyfriends after a few months and with him its been over 2 years and I still am so in love with him and my heart gets happy when i get to see him. I realize how much love I have for him in the smallest instances..the way I would sacrifice eating the rest of my food and give it to him because I know he's still hungry even though i know technically i could definitely..or the way I would sacrifice 2 of my days off to help him write a paper when I'd rather be reading. I've never felt like this before. I can be pretty selfish sometimes..but with him..I would do anything for him. I never knew that I was capable of this much love for someone. It scares me but excites me all at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love hearing that, Jamie...great for you! I feel the same way about my husband. After 10 years, I am still over the top in love with him, adore him & am so lucky to have him as my best friend.
ReplyDeleteYou should let him know what you're feeling!
You should let him know! I love hearing about those first realizations of deep love....reminds me why I love my boyfriend so much!
ReplyDelete